The 2016 Dementia Grants Program - Round 1 is now CLOSED
Up to thirteen $50,000 capacity building project grants for new and early career researchers are on offer in Round 1, 2016.
- Five AADRF Project Grants (new and early career researchers in any area of dementia research)
- One Plants Management Australia – Whetman Pinks Project Grant (new and early career researchers in any area of dementia research)
- One Hazel Hawke Research Grant in Dementia Care (new and early career researchers in dementia care)
- Six $50,000 or one $100,000 plus four $50,000 AADRF-Vic Project Grants (new and early career researchers in dementia in clinical or psychosocial areas)
Please note that postdoctoral fellowships will not offered in the 2016 Dementia Grants Program.
For more information please visit our information for applicants page and be sure to check the eligibility requirements.
Supporting documents and required attachments
As well as completing an online application form, applicants must upload the following supporting documents (in PDF format) on the application portal:
- Evidence of Australian citizenship or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency
- Statement explaining exemption from the ‘New Investigator’ criteria due to exceptional circumstances (if applicable)
- Official record of PhD or equivalent higher degree
- Academic CV
- Detailed Research Proposal
- Evidence of ethics approval (if available)
- Endorsement Form(s)
The 2016 Dementia Grants Program - Round 2 open in September
Round 2 of the 2016 Dementia Grants Program (PhD Scholarships) will open in September 2016. Further details will be provided closer to the date.